The key points of the interview of Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri with Nadeem Malik on Samaa News, Wednesday, May 25
- A drone attack on Pakistan is a serious issue for the solidarity of the country. Now it remains to be seen how boldly the government responds to it.
- The government of Pakistan has not appointed a foreign minister. It suggests the ruling party is not serious concerning handling its foreign affairs.
- All the neighbours are opponents of Pakistan today. This is due to the impotency of the incumbents.
- Our country to date does not have a foreign minister. Now what honour are we entitled to internally?
- A state is not composed of buildings and roads. First and foremost, its core institutes are parliament, judiciary and executive.
- In connection with the Panama Leaks, new TORs are being formulated in London nowadays.
- 9-10 members of the TORs committee will be one side in the days to come and about 2 on the other side. Then the latter will say Tahir-ul-Qadri was right.
- The TORs committee will never ask the judiciary to bring the Sharif family to trial.
- The TORs committee has been set up to tear the Panama Papers revelations to pieces.
- The government wants to drag the matter of the TORs for two to three months.
- Pakistan has too much debt; it is on the brink of collapse.